You + Me
1:1 coaching - ALL in
9 months of 1:1 coaching. Marta is "a wicked combination of: coach, therapist, parent (without being the actual parent so you hear it differently!), mentor, and advisor. She transformed my daughter's life, and our family's dynamic. We are all healthier and happier because of her influence. There are no words to describe how grateful I am for her positive impact. Truly life changing." ~ Stephanie, Mom of a client
As a mother of 4 children ranging in ages from 12 to 18, I know that LIFE calls for adaptability and flexibility on a day to day basis so I meet my clients where they are developmentally, in mind and heart. I offer them a safe and grounding place to explore the naggingly complex and rich question "Who Am I" while providing perspective, feedback, and weekly homework (practical and experiential) to get them closer to their goals and dreams, AND feeling better! Includes weekly 60-90 minute FaceTime/In-person sessions, and an open invitation for daily access to phone/text/email support during office hours.
This package is my signature offering as it allows you to go deeper by implementing and building the necessary skill set to flourish, regardless of the life circumstances that cross your path. You will have access to me on a daily basis, while receiving ongoing support and mentorship throughout the school year, August 15 - May 15.
9 MONTHS TOGETHER…creating something awesome! This work is life-changing as it requires a commitment to choosing what is healthy and wise based on who you are and what is best for YOU in this space and time in your life. It asks for an intentionality and willingness to commit to living from a healthier, kinder, braver, and more authentic place.
There are 6 key areas that we will focus on during our time together: Exploring the question Who Am I, Mindset/Thought Work and the Power of Thoughts in Getting What You Want, Accountability and Self-Care, Living with Intention and Purpose - Going Deep, Healthy Relationships - with yourself and others, and Implementation of the Self-Coaching Tools and Practices by learning how to manage your mind and practice the CTFAR Self-Coaching Model. This coaching package is customized to meet your unique needs and desires, and will cover the areas below that are most relevant to you and living your best life.
- 90% of long term happiness is not due to external circumstances, but one’s brain and mindset
- Although you cannot control many of your life circumstances, you absolutely can control your thoughts about those circumstances and ultimately what you do with them and how you respond to them
- Recognize that your thoughts and feelings are creating the action (or inaction!) and ultimately the results in your life
- Uncover your belief systems and whether or not these beliefs are serving you, and then pruning and maintaining as needed
- Learn tools & practices that help you to live with awareness and freedom, and help you see that you are NOT your negative thoughts
- Take full responsibility for your emotions and choices and recognize that you cannot control circumstances or other people, you are only in charge of yourself
- Learn to operate from a place of emotional maturity (personal responsibility) so as to not give your power to others
- Recognize that everything is a choice: your thoughts about someone/something and what you make it mean and how you respond is where your power lies
- Pay very close attention to your mind and observe your thoughts as they are a significant influencer to how you feel, what you do/don't do, and what you reap in body and mind
- Prioritize self-care, it is 100% critical to your wellness, success, and happiness
- Design your ideal calendar / schedule – complete with time for fun, creativity, contribution, loved ones, and anything else that is important to you
- Learn systems to nurture and simplify your life and keep you free of burnout
Living With Intention and Purpose:
- Set priorities and goals for your life
- Harness the power of your thinking to actualize your most authentic and awesome self
- Get the mentorship and coaching you need to thrive
- Cultivating a rich, strong inner life and creating a nice long-term relationship with self
- Your relationship with yourself determines your experience of every single moment of your life
- Commit to love, give up the need to be right, stop trying to control the other person, set boundaries, and take responsibility for yourself and how you feel in any relationship
- Once you learn how to prioritize yourself and set boundaries without stress or drama, you’ll naturally build relationships that feel loving and free
- Teach CTFAR (Circumstance, Thought, Feeling, Action, Result) model
- Learn how to manage your mind and change your thoughts where needed, no more default mode
- Emotional maturity
- Learn the difference between a Thought and a Circumstance
- Look at your life as a compassionate witness and question everything, especially when something isn't working
Up until now, you've believed everything you think. That means your brain has been running you, instead of the other way around
Terms of Agreement
- Be prepared for your session. I recommend a blank notebook + pen, an open mind, and blocked out time.
- Commit to working the assignments. Thrive won’t work if you don’t.
- Your spot is confirmed once payment is received.
- I accept clients on a limited basis – quality over quantity – so once you’ve reserved your spot, it is yours.
- Everything you share with me is confidential. I will never share your stories or results without your permission + blessing.
Ready to begin?
If you feel an inner shift of wanting to truly thrive versus merely survive and welcome change, I’m ready to work with you. Click on the link below and we can get started. If you would like to connect with me first, I offer a free 30-minute call so that we can get to know one another and make sure that it is a good fit for everyone involved. Once we establish this connection, we can hit the ground running and get you on your way to truly thriving in your college experience.